I have done a bit of theatre and live production work, yes indeed! I love the challenge and demands of the job, there’s really nothing like it at all.
- Local Artist Collaborator (Albany) – Performing Lines WA Jul 2019 Lead a multi-session children’s workshop to create a collective art piece installation.
- Site Manager – Vancouver Street Festival May 2019 Preparation for, and on-the-day management with, organiser to host their annual street festival (4-5000pax) in Albany.
- Stage Manager – deviator Apr 2019 Stage manage the Albany edition of deviator, a disruptive public performance piece.
- 3rd LX – ITCH Feb 2019 Lighting Technician on the ABC TV Show ITCH, blocks 1 and 2.
- LX/Grip Swinger – H Is For Happiness Dec 2018 Helping a local Movie Production Unit with theatrical equipment
- Tour Manager – Squisher and Squasher: The Big Bug Hunt (Country Arts WA) Jan 2017 Toured Regional WA for a few weeks with 3 actors and a set.
- Senior Technician – Cummins Theatre Sep 2015 - Oct 2018I helped bring Cummins Theatre back to life with better equipment and technical know how.
- Touring Technician – The Paper Architect (Perth International Arts Festival) Jan 2015 Brought a truckload of equipment and props to convert an Albany farm shed into a mini theatre.
- Lighting Technician (HLX/TLX) – Perth Concert Hall (AEG Ogden / WAVE) Dec 2013 - Dec 2015Basic LX position to begin with and then progressed to shared casual HLX shifts.
- LX/MX/AV – State Theatre Centre May 2013 - 2018Regular casual technician for the premier theatre centre in Western Australia.
- 2018 – St John CPR & LV Rescue
- 2017 – St John First Aid
- 2014 – Cords and Plugs Certificate
- 2012 – Work Safe White Card #596432
- 2012 – Tag-and-Test Certificate (Single-phase)
- 2011 – Cert. II in Applied Language (Japanese)
- 2008 – Cert. I in Applied Language (Russian)
- 1996 – Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from Murdoch University